YOURSTATSGURU’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The terms of this Notice govern your use or access to www.yourstatsguru.com and any other website operated by Matthew and Sanja Ovens Enterprises (A.B.N. 31 397 900 374) or its related parties which link to this Notice.
- YourStatsGuru’s Content
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the YourStatsGuru Website(s) and contents on them (including, without limitation, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in YourStatsGuru Websites and the selection and layout of YourStatsGuru Website(s)) are owned or licensed by us and protected by the laws of Australia and other countries.
- Where copyright and other intellectual properties rights subsisting in the YourStatsGuru Website(s) is not owned or licensed by us or where obtaining such permission to use has been onerous, acknowledgement is given to the owners (where possible) under standard “educational fair use” terms (such as Part VB of the Copyright Act (1968) of Australia). Copyright holders or other clearly identifiable owners of such content can request removal of their content via email.
- You are authorised to view a YourStatsGuru Website and its contents using your web browser.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a YourStatsGuru Website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
- YourStatsGuru’s Trade Marks
The YourStatsGuru Websites include registered trade marks and trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word StatsGuru and the YourStatsGuru logo. You may not use our trade marks or derivatives or the name of any of our related products or companies without our prior written consent.
- Links to third party sites
The YourStatsGuru Website(s) may contain links to third party websites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites.You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
- Linking to YourStatsGuru Website(s)
Matthew and Sanja Ovens Enterprises welcome you to link to YourStatsGuru Website(s) in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- You may only create a link to the front page of a YourStatsGuru Website, for example, www.yourstatsguru.com. You must not create any links to a specific webpage within a YourStatsGuru Website (for example, this webpage: http://www.yourstatsguru.com/about-us), a practice often known as “deep linking”.
- You must not create the link or use it in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that:
- we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product; or
- you are providing, or are the source of, any goods or services provided by us.
- You use and link to a YourStatsGuru Website at your own risk. Except to the extent that any law imposes liability on us which cannot be excluded, we will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your website and system, or to people linking to us from your website(s), caused by or in connection with a link to a YourStatsGuru Website. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
- Your website, and any material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose us to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law, or liability arising from the infringement of a third party’s rights. Neither you nor the material on your website may disparage us or our goods or services.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Your website must not frame a webpage of any YourStatsGuru Website, and when a link to a YourStatsGuru Website created in accordance with clause 4(a) is clicked by a user:
- the front page of the relevant YourStatsGuru Website must be shown in full without distortion; and
- the URL of the front page of the relevant YourStatsGuru Website (e.g. www.yourstatsguru.com) must be displayed in the address bar of the user’s web browser.
Last updated: 19 January 2018