Need help with maths or stats?
Ask the StatsGuru®
For those who would prefer to sit and work through (or learn) mathematics with an expert guide and a passionate, patient teacher, we offer a number of face-to-face sessions.
University / Non-secondary students
Whether it is for your VET / TAFE, undergraduate or postgraduate studies or simply revising material prior to returning to study, we can help. We offer daytime sessions Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Session cost is only $50 per hour (inc. GST). (Please note: Where preparation is required for your session (e.g. reading a draft thesis, analysing data), this time will also be included in your session cost).
We offer 90 minute after-school sessions for secondary students in Years 10-12, covering all topics in the current Victorian schools curriculum. Sessions are available Monday to Friday between 9am and 10pm. Please use our Request to Enrol form to arrange these sessions.
Want to bring a friend or two? No worries, contact us directly to arrange a group session. Group session rates depend on the number of people in the group and the session type.
Got just a quick question or can’t make a face-to-face session? Why not arrange an online session (e.g. via Skype or FaceTime)? We offer online sessions Mondays to Fridays depending on availability.
Request a session
- all times listed are for the Melbourne, Victoria, Australia timezone, please adjust accordingly for your timezone where necessary
- all prices listed are inclusive of GST
- all face-to-face sessions are held at our premises in Mill Park, Victoria, Australia
- we have two resident cats who may make their presence known
- all sessions must be paid for prior to the commencement of the session (for online sessions payment must be received at least 48 hours prior to scheduled starting time to secure your booking)
- we accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard or PayPal payments only at your session
- a cancellation fee applies for sessions cancelled less than 48 hours prior to scheduled starting time
- accounts more than seven (7) days overdue may be referred to a collection agency. In the event where an overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, the payee will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs
- Full terms and conditions
Where are we? Find us on Google Maps:
Last updated: 17 January 2018